In Buonconvento, in the Chiesa dei Santi Pietro e Paolo, bride and groom can celebrate their wedding in the heart of the Val D’arbia.
The building was probably founded in 1103, as attested by a stone on the left side of the façade. Rebuilt in the 14th century, it was completely renovated between 1702 and 1705. The façade in brick and travertine elements dates back to 1723, while the bell tower was completely rebuilt in the early 1800s. Over the years, the church was enriched with numerous works of art, today exhibited in the nearby Museum of Sacred Art.
Via del Sole, 13 – 53022 Buonconvento (SI)