Due to its medieval construction, Laticastelli Country Relais boasts a mystical and historical atmosphere and plenty of space for exclusive dinners and parties.
The main distinguishing features of Laticastelli are its attentive and professional staff and its experience in event management. An informal, peaceful ambience, with no time limits, welcomes guests in a cheerful and relaxed atmosphere, enhanced by the wonderful view of the Tuscan landscape. If the weather is fine, the possibility of a regenerating dip in the pool will certainly be well appreciated by guests!
With its beautiful views and sunsets, the Giardino della Fontana will be the right venue for organising the party, accommodating up to 130-150 people.
Laticastelli’s Suites are all top-class, especially our Magnifica Suite (The Honeymoon Suite) featuring a bedroom with a small balcony, a bathroom with a Jacuzzi and a spacious living room with a piano bar and, for those who appreciate music, a beautiful grand piano.
All the other suites, each with their own personality, have been skilfully decorated in Tuscan style and furnished with antiques.
Our restaurant ‘La Taverna Toscana‘ has an indoor capacity of 100 people. The Brunello Terrace with an outdoor view and the Fountain Garden can host up to 130-150 guests. Dinner normally consists of a welcome drink, then a buffet or appetiser, 2 first courses of pasta or risotto, a main course of meat, and finally the wedding cake and a selection of desserts. In addition, sandwiches, pizzas or other snacks are offered during the party. The restaurant manager will take care of providing you with all the different menu and wine alternatives.
For a dance party, we propose La Cava, the old wine cellar transformed by our staff into an atmospheric room with its own piano bar and a DJ or live music station, which can play until the early hours of the morning.
There are several churches in the vicinity of Laticastelli Country Relais for your religious ceremonies. A few kilometres from Laticastelli there is a small chapel for about 50 people, ideal for intimate weddings. Just outside Rapolano Terme, a 5-minute drive away, you can find the Pieve di San Vittore. This is a very old Romanesque church with a deep religious feeling and has already been chosen for many previous weddings.
A splendid symbolic ceremony can be held either by the pool or in any of the other spaces, at the bride and groom’s choice.
- Exclusive medieval hamlet with 30 rooms, from which up to 33 rooms for up to 80 people can be obtained;
- Several halls, swimming pool, terraces or gardens to organise different receptions;
- Accommodation for up to 130 people in the surrounding hotels;
- The in-house restaurant with a capacity of 100 persons, for a Plan B;
- Considering the terraces and gardens or the swimming pool it is possible to reach 100/130 guests;
- Has a wide selection of dishes, desserts and wines;
- Choice of several churches for religious ceremonies nearby;
- Possibility of holding a symbolic ceremony at Laticastelli with a view;
- Music, flower arrangements, photographer, hairdresser, make-up, cosmetics, massage and other services on request;
- Bookings can also be made through travel agencies;
It would be a pleasure to cooperate with your trusted wedding planner;
EXCLUSIVE. Booking the hamlet Exclusively helps you organise your wedding without any time or space constraints.
What is your maximum capacity?
Do you have in-house catering?
Is it possible to hire only the facility and engage an external caterer?
Is it possible to use the swimming pool, if there is any?
Yes, if agreed with the management
Is the pool during the event reserved for wedding guests only?
It depends on the agreements
Is there parking in the premises?